These flower photo props are unique accessories for baby, kid and newborn photography. They are made by hand of superfine merino wool with a bit of natural silk fibers. It makes them durable and allergen free. You can use these flowers in your studio or during outdoor sessions. They are perfect as photo props for newborn girls or as portrait accessories to keep in a young model’s hands. They can be used in photo booths as well. On this auction you can choose amongst seven popular flowers: poppy, rose, sunflower, cornflower, buttercup, forget-me-not and daisy. As they are handmade, there are no two alike. Buying many pieces gives you the ability to combine your favorite flowers into lovely bouquets.
Dimensions of flower photo props
Stalk length: 20 cm (8 in)
Flowers diameter: 8 – 11 cm (3 – 4.5 in)
Other shapes, colors and sizes are possible. Let me know before you place your order, if you need any customization. If you want to order many props for your studio, you can contact me for a discount.
These flowers contain long fibers and are for photographic purposes only. Do not leave newborns alone with them and make sure they do not take them in their mouths.
I ship worldwide except Australia. If you are from Australia and would like to purchase something from me, please, place your order in my Etsy shop. Thank you!
* International shipping: 6 USD or spend 100 USD to qualify for free shipping.
* Domestic DPD shipping to Poland: 4 USD or spend 50 USD to qualify for free shipping.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
It usually takes 1-3 working days to complete and ship your order. Estimated delivery times are as follows:
- Countries outside of Europe: 7-20 working days.
- Countries in Europe: 4-7 working days.
- Poland: 1-2 working days.
Please, remember that these are only estimates and your delivery time may be slightly different, especially during a busy holiday period or when customs control occurs. If you are worried about your shipment, you can contact me at any time.
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?I make all my products by hand out of natural and high-quality materials. As a result, they are soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in my store are designed to follow your dreams. I make them in a variety of styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes!
Wet felting is just rubbing wool fibers with your own hands. You had better go to the gym and exercise your muscles before you even start! Nothing can help more than strong arms.
Superfine merino wool is just perfect for fashion applications. With its delicacy, excellent thermal properties, strong fibers and antiallergic effect it is invaluable.
They are natural fibers collected from flax plants. Although they are thicker than silk fibers, they also look pretty cool on felted background.
My hands are nimble tools ensuring constant control over the quality of my works. When you touch one of my products it is like we shake hands and exchange smiles.