This forget-me-not necklace is very romantic and feminine. It has three amazing forget-me-nots with beautifully shaped petals comming with three forgetmenot buds and felt leaves. We attached all these pieces to a green felt stalk. This felted flower necklace consists of natural merino wool. As a result, it is really soft and skin-friendly. We made it by hand in wet felting technique and finished it with an antiallergic clasp. A chain extender comes with every piece, letting you adjust it to your needs. This felted jewelry is a piece of wearable art. You can wear it with one-color clothes like blouses or spring dresses. It is designed for women who love blue flowers, do not want to be forgotten and would like to look romantic all year round.
Forget-me-not necklace size & weight
Circumference: 51 cm (20.1 in)
Chain extender: 5 cm (2 in)
Flowers diameter: about 8-10 cm (3.1-3.9 in)
Weight: 32 g (0.07 lb)
* International shipping: 5 EUR or spend 70 EUR to qualify for free shipping.
* Domestic DPD shipping to Poland (InPost or DPD): 3 EUR or spend 30 EUR to qualify for free shipping.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
It usually takes 1-3 working days to complete and ship your order. Estimated delivery times are as follows:
- Countries outside of Europe: 7-20 working days.
- Countries in Europe: 4-7 working days.
- Poland: 1-2 working days.
Please, remember that these are only estimates and your delivery time may be slightly different, especially during a busy holiday period or when customs control occurs. If you are worried about your shipment, you can contact me at any time.
NOTICE: I ship worldwide except Albania, Angola, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Germany, France, Russia and Ukraine. If you are from UK, please, place your order via my Etsy shop.
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?I make all my products by hand out of natural and high-quality materials. As a result, they are soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in my store are designed to follow your dreams. I make them in a variety of styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes!
Thanks to its metal head with strainer, bulb sprinkler allows me to spray water onto my works in a controlled way, so that I do not flood my neighbours.
Take a deep breath before you take one of them into your hand. With tiny barbs on their edges felting needles are smart and dangerous tools for tangling fibers in the most laborious way possible.
Pieces of natural silk fabric make my scarves more lightweight and balanced. They also add a hint of uniqueness to some of my necklaces and brooches.
Delicate wool fibers, just as my hands, need to be protected with a soap made of natural olive oils. This soap makes my products longer lasting and skin-friendly.
Felt flower brooch with delicate forget-me-nots. This forget-me-not jewelry is just perfect for women, who love romantic and fairytale style.
Blue flower necklace with a big felted forget-me-not. If you are a fan of these lovely meadow flowers, now you can have one of them always with you.