Green fringed neck warmer with leopard print
This fringed neck warmer has leopard print and ombre design. It is very reach and playful at the same time. It will let you express your wild nature and stand out from the crowd. I make this scarf for women, who love green tones and woodland style. It consists of soft merino wool and natural silk fabric. This makes it breathable and lightweight. With these features, you can wear it from autumn to spring in different weather conditions.
Two green shades of this nuno felt collar (sage and pearmain) give a nice ombre effect. You can wear it dark or light side up, depending on what suits your mood and clothing. A trendy leopard print will always be in the middle, between the fringes. It will let you express your wild personality, making your outfit more compatible with nature.
To help you arrange this fringed neck warmer arround your neck, I accessorize it with exotic flower brooch. You can use it to wrap this green ombre scarf close to your neck or you can pin it in any place you want. No matter what you do, its green petals will make you look more attractive and its yellow center will spice up the scarf or your general look.
Scarf length: 61 cm (24 in)
Scarf width: 18 cm (7.1 in)
Brooch diameter: 14 cm (5.5 in)
Weight: 50 g (0.11 lb)
I ship worldwide except Australia. If you are from Australia and would like to purchase something from me, please, place your order in my Etsy shop. Thank you!
* International shipping: 5,50 EUR or spend 100 EUR to qualify for free shipping.
* Domestic DPD shipping to Poland: 3,50 EUR or spend 50 EUR to qualify for free shipping.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
It usually takes 1-3 working days to complete and ship your order. Estimated delivery times are as follows:
- Poland: 1-2 working days,
- countries in Europe: 4-7 working days,
- countries outside of Europe: 7-20 working days.
Please, remember that these are only estimates and your delivery time may be slightly different, especially during a busy holiday period or when customs control occurs. If you are worried about your shipment, you can contact me at any time.
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?I make all my products by hand out of natural and high-quality materials. As a result, they are soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in my store are designed to follow your dreams. I make them in a variety of styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes!
Wool yarn – if shaggy enough – can be interwoven with merino fibers. Since it fits in perfectly with felt, it is one of my most favourite decorations.
They are natural fibers collected from flax plants. Although they are thicker than silk fibers, they also look pretty cool on felted background.
Superfine merino wool is just perfect for fashion applications. With its delicacy, excellent thermal properties, strong fibers and antiallergic effect it is invaluable.
Pieces of natural silk fabric make my scarves more lightweight and balanced. They also add a hint of uniqueness to some of my necklaces and brooches.