This gothic felt brooch is perfect for women and girls who love Gothic and Victorian style. It has a shape of asymmetrical flower with torn petals in shades of gray and black. I make this brooch by hand in wet felting technique. It consists of soft merino wool, scraps of silk fabric and very stylish lace which is decorated with golden thread. I also sew a few golden glass beads into the center of this flower to make it more shiny and beautiful.
This Gothic felt brooch has a pin on its back which makes it very easy to use. It is lightweight and versatile. You can wear it in many ways, e.g. on clothes, scarves and bags. This felted brooch will be a great addition to a Goth costume and a nice gift for every Emo girl. It will be also perfect for women who love felt brooches and don’t have a black one in their collection. Want to feel like a dark queen? Don’t hesitate to try this fascinating flower!
Size & weight of gothic felt brooch
Flower diameter: 20 cm (7.9 in)
Weight: 15 g (0.03 lb)
I ship worldwide except Australia. If you are from Australia and would like to purchase something from me, please, place your order in my Etsy shop. Thank you!
* International shipping: 6 USD or spend 100 USD to qualify for free shipping.
* Domestic DPD shipping to Poland: 4 USD or spend 50 USD to qualify for free shipping.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
It usually takes 1-3 working days to complete and ship your order. Estimated delivery times are as follows:
- Countries outside of Europe: 7-20 working days.
- Countries in Europe: 4-7 working days.
- Poland: 1-2 working days.
Please, remember that these are only estimates and your delivery time may be slightly different, especially during a busy holiday period or when customs control occurs. If you are worried about your shipment, you can contact me at any time.
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?I make all my products by hand out of natural and high-quality materials. As a result, they are soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in my store are designed to follow your dreams. I make them in a variety of styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes!
Needle felting is the most laborious and the most precise way of making felt. It is used whenever one works on a detail and wants to control the wool down to the smallest fiber.
Wet felting is just rubbing wool fibers with your own hands. You had better go to the gym and exercise your muscles before you even start! Nothing can help more than strong arms.
Delicate wool fibers, just as my hands, need to be protected with a soap made of natural olive oils. This soap makes my products longer lasting and skin-friendly.
They are natural fibers collected from flax plants. Although they are thicker than silk fibers, they also look pretty cool on felted background.