This green fringe scarf is made by hand in nuno felting technique. It has a fancy style with a branch and leafage and is decorated with a few flowers and buds. It looks like a piece of fairy’s jewelry found in an enchanted forest. The scarf consists of soft merino wool, silk chiffon and natural silk fibers. Jadeite, sea blue, green and turquoise wool is mixed nicely on brown silk background. These unique colors will highlight your individuality and give your outfit an amazing look.
You can combine this fairy scarf with many types of clothes, wearing it every time you need a bit of magical touch. Its design and colors make it perfect for fall, but you can use it all year round. It will protect you from autumn wind and make you look fresh and beautiful during spring months. If you feel like a fairy and love unique colors and natural materials, this green fringe scarf may be something you just need.
Dimensions & weight of this green fringe scarf
Length (with fringe): 160 cm (63 in)
Width of the main part of the scarf: 8 cm (3.1 in)
Length of the leaves: 10-25 cm (3.9-9.8 in)
Weight: 50 g (0.11 lb)
I ship worldwide except Australia. If you are from Australia and would like to purchase something from me, please, place your order in my Etsy shop. Thank you!
* International shipping: 5,50 EUR or spend 100 EUR to qualify for free shipping.
* Domestic DPD shipping to Poland: 3,50 EUR or spend 50 EUR to qualify for free shipping.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
It usually takes 1-3 working days to complete and ship your order. Estimated delivery times are as follows:
- Poland: 1-2 working days,
- countries in Europe: 4-7 working days,
- countries outside of Europe: 7-20 working days.
Please, remember that these are only estimates and your delivery time may be slightly different, especially during a busy holiday period or when customs control occurs. If you are worried about your shipment, you can contact me at any time.
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (I enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?I make all my products by hand out of natural and high-quality materials. As a result, they are soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in my store are designed to follow your dreams. I make them in a variety of styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes!
Wet felting is just rubbing wool fibers with your own hands. You had better go to the gym and exercise your muscles before you even start! Nothing can help more than strong arms.
Superfine merino wool is just perfect for fashion applications. With its delicacy, excellent thermal properties, strong fibers and antiallergic effect it is invaluable.
My hands are nimble tools ensuring constant control over the quality of my works. When you touch one of my products it is like we shake hands and exchange smiles.
Thanks to its metal head with strainer, bulb sprinkler allows me to spray water onto my works in a controlled way, so that I do not flood my neighbours.