These hanging Christmas tree ornaments will bring festive spirit to your house during winter holidays. I create these felted snowmen of natural merino wool in wet felting technique. Each of them has a funny scarf in red and green and a little black bonnet. Thanks to a linen thread you can hang them anywhere. They are very versitile and will look great on your Christmas tree, in your window or on your door. They are also very lightweight, which is crucial if you are going to hang a lot of them on a branch. These little fellows feel best in a group and will be very happy to spend winter holidays with you and your family. You can also give them to someone you love and let him enjoy their funny look.
I will make these hanging Christmas tree ornaments to order immediately after your purchase. I will ship them as soon as possible with first class mail (if you need to know estimated delivery date, contact me before ordering).
On this listing you can buy 1, 5, 10, 20, 30 or 50 snowmen. The bigger set you choose, the lower the price per single ornament, so talk your friends and family into group shopping. You can also use Quantity field, if you want to buy more than one set.
Dimensions & weight
Snowman height: 6.5 cm (2.6 in)
Snowman weight: 7 g (0.02 lb)
I ship worldwide except Australia. If you are from Australia and would like to purchase something from me, please, place your order in my Etsy shop. Thank you!
* International shipping: 6 USD or spend 100 USD to qualify for free shipping.
* Domestic DPD shipping to Poland: 4 USD or spend 50 USD to qualify for free shipping.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
It usually takes 1-3 working days to complete and ship your order. Estimated delivery times are as follows:
- Countries outside of Europe: 7-20 working days.
- Countries in Europe: 4-7 working days.
- Poland: 1-2 working days.
Please, remember that these are only estimates and your delivery time may be slightly different, especially during a busy holiday period or when customs control occurs. If you are worried about your shipment, you can contact me at any time.
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?I make all my products by hand out of natural and high-quality materials. As a result, they are soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in my store are designed to follow your dreams. I make them in a variety of styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes!
They are all natural silk fibers obtained from the cocoons of silkworms feeding on mulberry leaves. They look like fiber lightnings that reflect sunbeams.
They are natural fibers collected from flax plants. Although they are thicker than silk fibers, they also look pretty cool on felted background.
Needle felting is the most laborious and the most precise way of making felt. It is used whenever one works on a detail and wants to control the wool down to the smallest fiber.
Thanks to its metal head with strainer, bulb sprinkler allows me to spray water onto my works in a controlled way, so that I do not flood my neighbours.