This hooded scarf is beautifully made of soft and cozy merino wool in gray tones. It is really unique, made by hand and thus one of a kind, based on the cowl scarf concept. Its hood is decorated with maroon and white silk fibers making it even more attractive. The cowl is equipped with wool yarn lacing, which lets you arrange it closer to your neck. The wool is trully soft, nice in touch, friendly to the skin. It makes this hoodie comfortable and warm. If you like unique accessories, you are going to love this hooded scarf from the very first touch.
Hooded scarf dimensions & weight
Height: 51 cm (20.1 in)
Width: 44 cm (17.3 in)
Depth: 26 cm (10.2 in)
Weight: 128 g (0.28 lb)
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?
All our products are made by hands out of natural and high quality materials. It makes them soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in our store are designed to follow your dreams. We make them in different styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes
In wet felting process you use some water to make wool fibers wet. With this watering can I am able to pour it quickly and efficiently.
Take a deep breath before you take it in your hand. With its hooked barbs felting needle is a smart and dangerous tool for tangling fibers in the most laborious possible way.
My hands are nimble tools ensuring constant control over the quality of my works. When you touch one of my products it is like we shake hands and exchange smiles.
Thanks to its metal head with strainer, bulb sprinkler allows me to spray water onto my works in a controlled way, so that I do not flood my neighbours.