This ladder bracelet is made out of long felted dreadlock. I make the dreadlock by hand in felting technique and then cut it into pieces to obtain nice felt beads. Beads are quite long, so the cuff is pretty wide and has a beautiful ethnic style. Each bead consists of superfine merino wool and that makes this bracelet friendly to the skin and very nice in touch. At the same time it is very lightweight, so you will barely feel it on your wrist. The best thing about this cuff is that you can choose its color by yourself!
The design of this ladder bracelet is really unique. It has a nice African look and will attract attention every time you wear it. Its style strongly depends on the color you choose. Look at my color chart and adjust this bracelet to your own personality. You can also select your own hand size to make this bracelet a perfect match with your wrist. Just in case the cuff you ordered is too small, I attach a few centimeters of jewelry chain. Fasten the clasp to one of its links to make this bracelet more loose.
Width of the cuff: 5 cm (2 in)
Bracelet weight: 15 g (0.03 lb)
I ship worldwide except Australia. If you are from Australia and would like to purchase something from me, please, place your order in my Etsy shop. Thank you!
* International shipping: 6 USD or spend 100 USD to qualify for free shipping.
* Domestic DPD shipping to Poland: 4 USD or spend 50 USD to qualify for free shipping.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
It usually takes 1-3 working days to complete and ship your order. Estimated delivery times are as follows:
- Countries outside of Europe: 7-20 working days.
- Countries in Europe: 4-7 working days.
- Poland: 1-2 working days.
Please, remember that these are only estimates and your delivery time may be slightly different, especially during a busy holiday period or when customs control occurs. If you are worried about your shipment, you can contact me at any time.
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?I make all my products by hand out of natural and high-quality materials. As a result, they are soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in my store are designed to follow your dreams. I make them in a variety of styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes!
Needle felting is the most laborious and the most precise way of making felt. It is used whenever one works on a detail and wants to control the wool down to the smallest fiber.
Pieces of natural silk fabric make my scarves more lightweight and balanced. They also add a hint of uniqueness to some of my necklaces and brooches.
Delicate wool fibers, just as my hands, need to be protected with a soap made of natural olive oils. This soap makes my products longer lasting and skin-friendly.
Take a deep breath before you take one of them into your hand. With tiny barbs on their edges felting needles are smart and dangerous tools for tangling fibers in the most laborious way possible.