Hand dyed infinity scarf in many shades of green and violet. It is ideal for women, who like simple but unique accessories. One size fits all. This scarf was made of fine merino wool and decorated with silk tops. It is very long and you can wear it the way you want, making one, two or three loops around your neck. This hand dyed infinity scarf is an great alternative for conventional scarf. This lightweight but cozy scarf can be a perfect gift for person, who loves original accessories!
Hand dyed infinity scarf dimensions & weight
Width: app. 20 cm
Circumference: app. 200 cm
Weight: 84 g
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?
All our products are made by hands out of natural and high quality materials. It makes them soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in our store are designed to follow your dreams. We make them in different styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes
Superfine merino wool is just perfect for fashion applications. With its delicacy, excellent thermal properties, strong fibers and antiallergic effect it is invaluable.
Delicate wool fibers and our hands need to be protected with a soap made of natural olive oils. It makes our products longer lasting and skin-friendly.
They are all natural silk fibers obtained from the cocoons of silkworms feeding on mulberry leaves. They look like fiber lightnings that reflect sunbeams.
Take a deep breath before you take it in your hand. With its hooked barbs felting needle is a smart and dangerous tool for tangling fibers in the most laborious possible way.