Hand dyed infinity scarf in many shades of green and violet. It is ideal for women, who like simple but unique accessories. One size fits all. This scarf was made of fine merino wool and decorated with silk tops. It is very long and you can wear it the way you want, making one, two or three loops around your neck. This hand dyed infinity scarf is an great alternative for conventional scarf. This lightweight but cozy scarf can be a perfect gift for person, who loves original accessories!
Hand dyed infinity scarf dimensions & weight
Width: app. 20 cm
Circumference: app. 200 cm
Weight: 84 g
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?
All our products are made by hands out of natural and high quality materials. It makes them soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in our store are designed to follow your dreams. We make them in different styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes
With its showering nozzle bulb sprinkler lets us control a spray of water onto our work, so that we do not flood our neighbours.
Our hands are nimble tools ensuring constant control over the quality of our works. When you touch one of our products it is like we shake our hands and exchange smiles.
It is pretty similar to wet felting but makes the item more lightweight. You can nuno felt with silk, linen or other fabric with open weave – just remember to make a mess!
They are bast fibers collected from the phloem or inner-bark of flax plants. Although linen fibers are thicker than silk ones, they look amazing on felted background.