Modern rope necklace in aubergine and yellow with simple and casual design. This minimalist necklace is made by hands out of soft merino wool. It consists of many felt ropes gathered into a multi strand bundle and twisted. The necklace is soft and nice to wear. Can be a great gift for your friend. It has a clasp in silver color, which can be adjusted a little bit in each direction. Thanks to its original mix of aubergine and yellow and bohemian twist design it is a beautiful piece of modern felt jewelry.
Modern rope necklace dimensions & weight
Circumference: 50 cm (19.7 in)
Weight: 38 g (0.08 lb)
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?
All our products are made by hands out of natural and high quality materials. It makes them soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in our store are designed to follow your dreams. We make them in different styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes
Silk fabrics make our scarves more lightweight and balanced. They add a mark of uniqueness to felted necklaces and brooches. And – most of all – they are from nature.
They are fully natural short silk fibers obtained from the cocoons of silkworms feeding on mulberry leaves. They look like soft fiber lightnings reflecting sunbeams.
With its showering nozzle bulb sprinkler lets us control a spray of water onto our work, so that we do not flood our neighbours.
Take a deep breath before you take it in your hand. With its hooked barbs felting needle is a smart and dangerous tool for tangling fibers in the most laborious possible way.