This multicolor twist necklace is based on a felt rope, which is gathered into a thick bundle, twisted and fastened to a brass clasp. The rope is made by hand out of dyed merino wool in a wet felting process. Thanks to the chain of metal eyelets, this rainbow piece of jewelry can be adjusted one or two centimeters in each direction. It is fully natural and eco. With its unique design and pastel colors, this multicolor twist necklace will be a perfect eye-catching gift for yourself or for someone you love.
Multicolor twist necklace dimensions & weight
Circumference: 60 cm (23.6 in)
Weight: 38 g (0.08 lb)
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?I make all my products by hand out of natural and high-quality materials. As a result, they are soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in my store are designed to follow your dreams. I make them in a variety of styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes!
Wet felting is just rubbing wool fibers with your own hands. You had better go to the gym and exercise your muscles before you even start! Nothing can help more than strong arms.
These small bits of wool are delicate and ephemeral like snowflakes. They are just perfect to use with handmade felt as a substitute for glitter and sequins which are applied to other fabrics.
They are all natural silk fibers obtained from the cocoons of silkworms feeding on mulberry leaves. They look like fiber lightnings that reflect sunbeams.
Thanks to its metal head with strainer, bulb sprinkler allows me to spray water onto my works in a controlled way, so that I do not flood my neighbours.