These natural infinity scarves have airy design, so they are perfect for all seasons. I made them by hand in wet felting process. They consist of soft Australian merino wool, so they are eco- and skin-friendly. They have really unique colors as I dyed the wool by myself. This beautiful infinity scarves can be wapped twice around your neck and are the perfect finishing to any outfit. They are lightweight, breathable and very cozy. One size fits all. There is only one piece of each color. Choose your number from the picture.
Infinity scarves dimensions & weight
Width: 20 cm (7.9 in)
Circumference: 154 cm (60.6 in)
Weight: 80 g (0.18 lb)
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?
All our products are made by hands out of natural and high quality materials. It makes them soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in our store are designed to follow your dreams. We make them in different styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes
They are bast fibers collected from the phloem or inner-bark of flax plants. Although linen fibers are thicker than silk ones, they look amazing on felted background.
Wool yarn – if shaggy enough – can be interweaved with merino fibers. Since it fits in perfectly with felt, it is one of our most favourite decorations.
Silk fabrics make our scarves more lightweight and balanced. They add a mark of uniqueness to felted necklaces and brooches. And – most of all – they are from nature.
Take a deep breath before you take it in your hand. With its hooked barbs felting needle is a smart and dangerous tool for tangling fibers in the most laborious possible way.