Navy blue cowl with space motif
This navy blue cowl is perfect for women, who love unique textures and space patterns. I make it by hand of soft merino wool and decorate it with other natural materials. Small pieces of silk stand for impact craters, silk fibers form interstellar clouds, whereas small woolen balls pretend nebulas and stars. A large yellow sun with wavy rays gives a final touch to this cosmic space. All the details make this designer scarf a piece of wearable art.
This navy blue cowl has a tubular shape and is wider at the bottom. The tube is a bit loose and fits all sizes. As it consists of breathable fibers, it prevents overheating. This will let you wear it from autumn to spring. Even during warmer days, this textured snood can be a lovely decoration and protection against wind. Wearing it is pretty simple. You just put it through your head and you are ready to go out. And wherever you go, this space scarf will make you look like a princess of the universe.
Circumference at the top: 56 cm (22 in)
Circumference at the bottom: 76 cm (29.9 in)
Cowl height: 26 cm (10.2 in)
Weight: 45 g (0.1 lb)
I ship worldwide except Australia. If you are from Australia and would like to purchase something from me, please, place your order in my Etsy shop. Thank you!
* International shipping: 6 USD or spend 100 USD to qualify for free shipping.
* Domestic DPD shipping to Poland: 4 USD or spend 50 USD to qualify for free shipping.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
It usually takes 1-3 working days to complete and ship your order. Estimated delivery times are as follows:
- Countries outside of Europe: 7-20 working days.
- Countries in Europe: 4-7 working days.
- Poland: 1-2 working days.
Please, remember that these are only estimates and your delivery time may be slightly different, especially during a busy holiday period or when customs control occurs. If you are worried about your shipment, you can contact me at any time.
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?I make all my products by hand out of natural and high-quality materials. As a result, they are soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in my store are designed to follow your dreams. I make them in a variety of styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes!
They are all natural silk fibers obtained from the cocoons of silkworms feeding on mulberry leaves. They look like fiber lightnings that reflect sunbeams.
Superfine merino wool is just perfect for fashion applications. With its delicacy, excellent thermal properties, strong fibers and antiallergic effect it is invaluable.
Delicate wool fibers, just as my hands, need to be protected with a soap made of natural olive oils. This soap makes my products longer lasting and skin-friendly.
Pieces of natural silk fabric make my scarves more lightweight and balanced. They also add a hint of uniqueness to some of my necklaces and brooches.