Wide nuno felt belt with corset design finished with two impressive flowers. This purple and green belt is made by hands in nuno felting technique out of fine merino wool, mulberry silk tops and silk fabric. It is very wide and has two felt ropes to tie it around your waist. Its beautiful colors make it fresh and magic. You can tie this nuno felt belt in many ways, changing your style and appearance and improving your waist line and comfort at the same time.
Length with flowers: 185 cm (72.8 in)
Width: 16 cm (6.3 in)
Flowers’ diameter: 9 cm (3.5 in)
Weight: 71 g (0.16 lb)
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?
All our products are made by hands out of natural and high quality materials. It makes them soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in our store are designed to follow your dreams. We make them in different styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes
Our hands are nimble tools ensuring constant control over the quality of our works. When you touch one of our products it is like we shake our hands and exchange smiles.
Take a deep breath before you take it in your hand. With its hooked barbs felting needle is a smart and dangerous tool for tangling fibers in the most laborious possible way.
They are fully natural short silk fibers obtained from the cocoons of silkworms feeding on mulberry leaves. They look like soft fiber lightnings reflecting sunbeams.
With its showering nozzle bulb sprinkler lets us control a spray of water onto our work, so that we do not flood our neighbours.