This pastel felt bag has vertical, oblong shape. It is large and deep and has an ethnic pattern. The bag has two short straps made of felted ropes and is designed to carry it under your arm. It is made by hand of hand dyed merino wool in lovely pastel colors (mainly green and pink). Its front side is decorated with silver thread and felted swirls. I made this bag on a template, so it has no seams. Its cotton lining is equipped with one pocket and a zipper, which lets you close the bag. The lining is sewn into by hand, so that the stitching is hidden.
This pastel felt bag is a beautiful handmade accessory perfect for every woman, who loves natural and unique items. It is one of a kind, made just for one person. If you need a bag for spring and summer and like handicraft, this felted bag is something you are going to love!
Dimensions of this pastel felt bag
Straps length: 59 cm (23.2 in)
Purse height: 33 cm (13 in)
Purse width: 28 cm (11 in)
Closure (zipper) width: 21 cm (8.3 in)
Weight: 211 g (0.47 lb)
I ship worldwide except Australia. If you are from Australia and would like to purchase something from me, please, place your order in my Etsy shop. Thank you!
* International shipping: 6 USD or spend 100 USD to qualify for free shipping.
* Domestic DPD shipping to Poland: 4 USD or spend 50 USD to qualify for free shipping.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
It usually takes 1-3 working days to complete and ship your order. Estimated delivery times are as follows:
- Countries outside of Europe: 7-20 working days.
- Countries in Europe: 4-7 working days.
- Poland: 1-2 working days.
Please, remember that these are only estimates and your delivery time may be slightly different, especially during a busy holiday period or when customs control occurs. If you are worried about your shipment, you can contact me at any time.
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?I make all my products by hand out of natural and high-quality materials. As a result, they are soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in my store are designed to follow your dreams. I make them in a variety of styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes!
This technique is pretty similar to wet felting but items you create are more lightweight. You can make nuno felt using silk, linen or other fabric with open weave – just remember to make a mess!
Take a deep breath before you take one of them into your hand. With tiny barbs on their edges felting needles are smart and dangerous tools for tangling fibers in the most laborious way possible.
They are all natural silk fibers obtained from the cocoons of silkworms feeding on mulberry leaves. They look like fiber lightnings that reflect sunbeams.
They are natural fibers collected from flax plants. Although they are thicker than silk fibers, they also look pretty cool on felted background.