These peacock earrings are beautiful pieces of urban jungle jewelry. They are hand felted of soft and lightweight merino wool and silk fibers and have amazing tones of turquoise, green, brown, yellow and blue. As they are made by hand, each piece looks slightly different. They swing with every move and wind blow, attracting attention and highlighting your natural beauty. With feather shape and peacock’s eye on the top these felt earrings look exotic and mysterious. They are perfect for women who love to be close to the nature and their trendy pattern makes them a nice gift idea for any occassion.
Peacock earrings length & weight
Length: 11 cm (4.3 in)
Weight: 5 g (0.01 lb)
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?I make all my products by hand out of natural and high-quality materials. As a result, they are soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in my store are designed to follow your dreams. I make them in a variety of styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes!
My hands are nimble tools ensuring constant control over the quality of my works. When you touch one of my products it is like we shake hands and exchange smiles.
Superfine merino wool is just perfect for fashion applications. With its delicacy, excellent thermal properties, strong fibers and antiallergic effect it is invaluable.
In wet felting process you use some water to make wool fibers wet. With this watering can I am able to pour it quickly and efficiently.
They are natural fibers collected from flax plants. Although they are thicker than silk fibers, they also look pretty cool on felted background.