This red nuno felt scarf with romantic flowers is a unique women accessory to wear outdoor and indoor. It is really new type of women scarf, as it is made by hand of red lace and natural merino wool. The lace is patterned with red tulip type flowers, making this scarf very feminine. Soft merino is hand felted and forms decorative dreadlocks finished with impressive red flowers accompanied by two openwork leaves with designer oblong holes. This scarf has several features that make it different than other scarves on the market: it is a piece of wearable art, its color and shape is really unique and it is a combination of two different materials. Thanks to the lace it is lightweight and airy, whereas wet felted flowers make it really romantic. You can go out with something brand new around your neck and tell us what feedback you get from your friends!
Red nuno felt scarf dimensions & weight
Length (with dreadlocks): 165 cm (65 in)
Width: 12 cm (4.7 in)
Weight: 62 g (0.14 lb)
I ship worldwide except Australia. If you are from Australia and would like to purchase something from me, please, place your order in my Etsy shop. Thank you!
* International shipping: 6 USD or spend 100 USD to qualify for free shipping.
* Domestic DPD shipping to Poland: 4 USD or spend 50 USD to qualify for free shipping.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
It usually takes 1-3 working days to complete and ship your order. Estimated delivery times are as follows:
- Countries outside of Europe: 7-20 working days.
- Countries in Europe: 4-7 working days.
- Poland: 1-2 working days.
Please, remember that these are only estimates and your delivery time may be slightly different, especially during a busy holiday period or when customs control occurs. If you are worried about your shipment, you can contact me at any time.
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?I make all my products by hand out of natural and high-quality materials. As a result, they are soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in my store are designed to follow your dreams. I make them in a variety of styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes!
Wet felting is just rubbing wool fibers with your own hands. You had better go to the gym and exercise your muscles before you even start! Nothing can help more than strong arms.
Take a deep breath before you take one of them into your hand. With tiny barbs on their edges felting needles are smart and dangerous tools for tangling fibers in the most laborious way possible.
Thanks to its metal head with strainer, bulb sprinkler allows me to spray water onto my works in a controlled way, so that I do not flood my neighbours.
My hands are nimble tools ensuring constant control over the quality of my works. When you touch one of my products it is like we shake hands and exchange smiles.