I designed this tiger lily brooch for women who love exotic jewelry. It is one of my biggest brooches and it is really outstanding. It has a shape of a wild orange flower with cute stamens in the middle. The flower sits on a narrow leaf and on the other side of it there are two oblong buds. With all the details this exotic flower brooch looks pretty wild and will add a delightful note to your outfit.
I make this large flower brooch in felting technique. I use only soft merino wool and silk fibers, so it is natural and eco-friendly. You can wear it in many ways, e.g. with clothes, bags and shawls. If you combine this tiger lily brooch with plain and subdued clothes, you won’t need anything else to accessorize yourself. Its bright color and exotic design will make all the work for you, attracting attention and catching men’s eyes. If you are energetic and full of life, this orange felted brooch will be perfect for you. It will be also a great gift for every confident woman who love felted jewelry and exotic flowers.
Tiger lily brooch size & weight
Brooch lenght: 27 cm (10.6 in)
Flower diameter: 19 cm (7.5 in)
Brooch weight: 14 g (0.03 lb)
I ship worldwide except Australia. If you are from Australia and would like to purchase something from me, please, place your order in my Etsy shop. Thank you!
* International shipping: 5,50 EUR or spend 100 EUR to qualify for free shipping.
* Domestic DPD shipping to Poland: 3,50 EUR or spend 50 EUR to qualify for free shipping.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
It usually takes 1-3 working days to complete and ship your order. Estimated delivery times are as follows:
- Poland: 1-2 working days,
- countries in Europe: 4-7 working days,
- countries outside of Europe: 7-20 working days.
Please, remember that these are only estimates and your delivery time may be slightly different, especially during a busy holiday period or when customs control occurs. If you are worried about your shipment, you can contact me at any time.
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?I make all my products by hand out of natural and high-quality materials. As a result, they are soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in my store are designed to follow your dreams. I make them in a variety of styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes!
They are natural fibers collected from flax plants. Although they are thicker than silk fibers, they also look pretty cool on felted background.
Thanks to its metal head with strainer, bulb sprinkler allows me to spray water onto my works in a controlled way, so that I do not flood my neighbours.
My hands are nimble tools ensuring constant control over the quality of my works. When you touch one of my products it is like we shake hands and exchange smiles.
Superfine merino wool is just perfect for fashion applications. With its delicacy, excellent thermal properties, strong fibers and antiallergic effect it is invaluable.