I designed this tiger lily brooch for women who love exotic jewelry. It is one of my biggest brooches and it is really outstanding. It has a shape of a wild orange flower with cute stamens in the middle. The flower sits on a narrow leaf and on the other side of it there are two oblong buds. With all the details this exotic flower brooch looks pretty wild and will add a delightful note to your outfit.
I make this large flower brooch in felting technique. I use only soft merino wool and silk fibers, so it is natural and eco-friendly. You can wear it in many ways, e.g. with clothes, bags and shawls. If you combine this tiger lily brooch with plain and subdued clothes, you won’t need anything else to accessorize yourself. Its bright color and exotic design will make all the work for you, attracting attention and catching men’s eyes. If you are energetic and full of life, this orange felted brooch will be perfect for you. It will be also a great gift for every confident woman who love felted jewelry and exotic flowers.
Tiger lily brooch size & weight
Brooch lenght: 27 cm (10.6 in)
Flower diameter: 19 cm (7.5 in)
Brooch weight: 14 g (0.03 lb)
I ship worldwide except Australia. If you are from Australia and would like to purchase something from me, please, place your order in my Etsy shop. Thank you!
* International shipping: 6 USD or spend 100 USD to qualify for free shipping.
* Domestic DPD shipping to Poland: 4 USD or spend 50 USD to qualify for free shipping.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
It usually takes 1-3 working days to complete and ship your order. Estimated delivery times are as follows:
- Countries outside of Europe: 7-20 working days.
- Countries in Europe: 4-7 working days.
- Poland: 1-2 working days.
Please, remember that these are only estimates and your delivery time may be slightly different, especially during a busy holiday period or when customs control occurs. If you are worried about your shipment, you can contact me at any time.
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?I make all my products by hand out of natural and high-quality materials. As a result, they are soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in my store are designed to follow your dreams. I make them in a variety of styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes!
Needle felting is the most laborious and the most precise way of making felt. It is used whenever one works on a detail and wants to control the wool down to the smallest fiber.
They are all natural silk fibers obtained from the cocoons of silkworms feeding on mulberry leaves. They look like fiber lightnings that reflect sunbeams.
Wet felting is just rubbing wool fibers with your own hands. You had better go to the gym and exercise your muscles before you even start! Nothing can help more than strong arms.
This technique is pretty similar to wet felting but items you create are more lightweight. You can make nuno felt using silk, linen or other fabric with open weave – just remember to make a mess!