Warm infinity scarf with wool lining
This warm infinity scarf is like other scarves of this type but it has a few features that make it special. First of all, it consists of natural materials: very soft merino wool and silk fabric. Also, it has a pattern and wrinkled texture. And finally, it has two layers. This last feature makes the scarf really thick and perfect for winter.
I make both layers of this scarf separately in felting technique. The inner layer consists of brown merino wool and makes the scarf cozy. It is the lining of this scarf. The other layer is nuno felted (it consists of merino and silk). It has a nice pattern icluding brown, orange and natural white tones that gives the scarf a beautiful look. As silk becomes wrinkled during the felting process, this layer has a nice texture with lots of small wrinkles.
After making this two layers, I sew them together with a sewing machine. This way I get a patterned neck warmer. It is really impressive and will give you artistic look at every occasion. You can wear it long, as a decoration, or make a double loop around your neck. If you do so, this warm infinity scarf will cope with the hardest weather conditions.
Circumference: 120 cm (47.2 in)
Scarf width: 18 cm (7.1 in)
Weight: 115 g (0.25 lb)
I ship worldwide except Australia. If you are from Australia and would like to purchase something from me, please, place your order in my Etsy shop. Thank you!
* International shipping: 6 USD or spend 100 USD to qualify for free shipping.
* Domestic DPD shipping to Poland: 4 USD or spend 50 USD to qualify for free shipping.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
It usually takes 1-3 working days to complete and ship your order. Estimated delivery times are as follows:
- Countries outside of Europe: 7-20 working days.
- Countries in Europe: 4-7 working days.
- Poland: 1-2 working days.
Please, remember that these are only estimates and your delivery time may be slightly different, especially during a busy holiday period or when customs control occurs. If you are worried about your shipment, you can contact me at any time.
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?I make all my products by hand out of natural and high-quality materials. As a result, they are soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in my store are designed to follow your dreams. I make them in a variety of styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes!
They are natural fibers collected from flax plants. Although they are thicker than silk fibers, they also look pretty cool on felted background.
Pieces of natural silk fabric make my scarves more lightweight and balanced. They also add a hint of uniqueness to some of my necklaces and brooches.
Wool yarn – if shaggy enough – can be interwoven with merino fibers. Since it fits in perfectly with felt, it is one of my most favourite decorations.
Delicate wool fibers, just as my hands, need to be protected with a soap made of natural olive oils. This soap makes my products longer lasting and skin-friendly.