This watermelon bracelet is a piece of jewelry in kawaii style. It consists of seven watermelon pieces hanging on a rolo chain in golden color. The bracelet has three whole watermelons and four quarters with green rind and juicy red flesh combined. I make each piece of watermelon in felting technique. They all consist of natural merino wool and each of them looks slightly different than others. As they are attached to the chain on one side only, they move with every gesture, tempting and showing their fruity juiciness in each direction. It gives this watermelon bracelet a hot and sweet look.
This summer bracelet is very comfortable, easy to wear and fully adjustable, since you can fasten its clasp anywhere in the chain. I designed it for both women and teens who love fruit jewelry. With its unique design it is an eye-catching decoration that will let you stand out and feel young and happy anywhere you go.
Length (max wrist size): 20 cm (7.9 in)
Weight: 20 g (0.04 lb)
WINTER BREAK - ALL ORDERS PLACED BY THE END OF THE YEAR WILL BE SHIPPED AFTER JANUARY 2
I ship worldwide except Albania, Angola, Bahrain, Bangladesh and Belarus. If you are from UK, please, place your order via my Etsy shop. I ship my items using registered mail. Shipping rates and delivery times are as follows.
* International shipping: 5 EUR or spend 70 EUR to qualify for free shipping.
* Domestic shipping to Poland (InPost or DPD): 3 EUR or spend 30 EUR to qualify for free shipping.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
It usually takes 1-3 working days to complete and ship your order. Estimated delivery times are as follows:
- Countries outside of Europe: 7-20 working days.
- Countries in Europe: 4-7 working days.
- Poland: 1-2 working days.
Please, remember that these are only estimates and your delivery time may be slightly different, especially during a busy holiday period or when customs control occurs. If you are worried about your shipment, you can contact me at any time.
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?I make all my products by hand out of natural and high-quality materials. As a result, they are soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in my store are designed to follow your dreams. I make them in a variety of styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes!
Wool yarn – if shaggy enough – can be interwoven with merino fibers. Since it fits in perfectly with felt, it is one of my most favourite decorations.
Needle felting is the most laborious and the most precise way of making felt. It is used whenever one works on a detail and wants to control the wool down to the smallest fiber.
Pieces of natural silk fabric make my scarves more lightweight and balanced. They also add a hint of uniqueness to some of my necklaces and brooches.
They are all natural silk fibers obtained from the cocoons of silkworms feeding on mulberry leaves. They look like fiber lightnings that reflect sunbeams.