Winter necklace with chunky design made of twist of felted ribbons in purple, violet, yellow and green. This large ribbon necklace is made of hand dyed merino wool in wet felting technique. It is a unique handmade item designed for one person. With its massive design it is perfect for winter or cold spring and autumn. This necklace looks very massive, but is lightweight and merino wool protects from overheating. It is also fully adjustable – it has a clasp with a spacer in antique bronze color, so you can make it a few centimeters longer if needed. With its twisted design and lovely colors this winter necklace will look great on your neck in cold days.
Winter necklace dimensions & weight
Circumference (without spacer): 64 cm (25.2 in)
Weight: 50 g (0.11 lb)
* International shipping: 5 EUR or spend 70 EUR to qualify for free shipping.
* Domestic DPD shipping to Poland (InPost or DPD): 3 EUR or spend 30 EUR to qualify for free shipping.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
It usually takes 1-3 working days to complete and ship your order. Estimated delivery times are as follows:
- Countries outside of Europe: 7-20 working days.
- Countries in Europe: 4-7 working days.
- Poland: 1-2 working days.
Please, remember that these are only estimates and your delivery time may be slightly different, especially during a busy holiday period or when customs control occurs. If you are worried about your shipment, you can contact me at any time.
NOTICE: I ship worldwide except Albania, Angola, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Germany, France, Russia and Ukraine. If you are from UK, please, place your order via my Etsy shop.
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?I make all my products by hand out of natural and high-quality materials. As a result, they are soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in my store are designed to follow your dreams. I make them in a variety of styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes!
Take a deep breath before you take one of them into your hand. With tiny barbs on their edges felting needles are smart and dangerous tools for tangling fibers in the most laborious way possible.
Wool yarn – if shaggy enough – can be interwoven with merino fibers. Since it fits in perfectly with felt, it is one of my most favourite decorations.
These small bits of wool are delicate and ephemeral like snowflakes. They are just perfect to use with handmade felt as a substitute for glitter and sequins which are applied to other fabrics.
Thanks to its metal head with strainer, bulb sprinkler allows me to spray water onto my works in a controlled way, so that I do not flood my neighbours.