Wool loop scarf in romantic colors. This one of a kind infinity scarf has many irregular holes. It was made of natural and fine merino wool. This loop scarf in purple and pink is perfect for winter, autumn or spring. It is created for women, who appreciate both uniqueness and comfort – one size fits all. You can wear it the way you want, making one or two loops around your neck depending on the weather and your outfit. This airy wool loop scarf is really versatile women accessory and a great gift idea – try it this season!
Wool loop scarf dimensions & weight
Width: 20 cm (7.9 in)
Circumference: 154 cm (60.6 in)
Weight: 82 g (0.18 lb)
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?
All our products are made by hands out of natural and high quality materials. It makes them soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in our store are designed to follow your dreams. We make them in different styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes
They are natural fibers collected from flax plants. Although they are thicker than silk fibers, they also look pretty cool on felted background.
Take a deep breath before you take it in your hand. With its hooked barbs felting needle is a smart and dangerous tool for tangling fibers in the most laborious possible way.
In wet felting process you use some water to make wool fibers wet. With this watering can I am able to pour it quickly and efficiently.
Delicate wool fibers and our hands need to be protected with a soap made of natural olive oils. It makes our products longer lasting and skin-friendly.