Wool rope necklace in boho style designed to wear with linen clothing. The necklace is made by hands out of felted merino wool in yellow, lime, pistachio and brown. It consists of felt rope gathered into a multistrand bundle, twisted and fastened to a bronze clasp. This twist rope necklace has a few metal eyelets, so it can be adjusted one or two centimeters in each direction. The necklace is natural and eco. Thanks to its beautiful colors and boho design it is a beautiful piece of fiber jewelry for elegant women.
Wool rope necklace dimensions & weight
Circumference: 52 cm (20.5 in)
Weight: 38 g (0.08 lb)
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?
All our products are made by hands out of natural and high quality materials. It makes them soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in our store are designed to follow your dreams. We make them in different styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes
They are fully natural short silk fibers obtained from the cocoons of silkworms feeding on mulberry leaves. They look like soft fiber lightnings reflecting sunbeams.
Wet felting is just rubbing wool tops with your own hands. You better go to the gym and exercise your muscles before you start! Nothing can replace the strong arms.
Needle felting is the most laborious and the most precise way of making felt. It is perfect whenever you work on a detail and want to control wool down to the smallest fiber.
Take a deep breath before you take it in your hand. With its hooked barbs felting needle is a smart and dangerous tool for tangling fibers in the most laborious possible way.