Wool rope necklace in boho style designed to wear with linen clothing. The necklace is made by hands out of felted merino wool in yellow, lime, pistachio and brown. It consists of felt rope gathered into a multistrand bundle, twisted and fastened to a bronze clasp. This twist rope necklace has a few metal eyelets, so it can be adjusted one or two centimeters in each direction. The necklace is natural and eco. Thanks to its beautiful colors and boho design it is a beautiful piece of fiber jewelry for elegant women.
Wool rope necklace dimensions & weight
Circumference: 52 cm (20.5 in)
Weight: 38 g (0.08 lb)
* International shipping: 5 EUR or spend 70 EUR to qualify for free shipping.
* Domestic DPD shipping to Poland (InPost or DPD): 3 EUR or spend 30 EUR to qualify for free shipping.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
It usually takes 1-3 working days to complete and ship your order. Estimated delivery times are as follows:
- Countries outside of Europe: 7-20 working days.
- Countries in Europe: 4-7 working days.
- Poland: 1-2 working days.
Please, remember that these are only estimates and your delivery time may be slightly different, especially during a busy holiday period or when customs control occurs. If you are worried about your shipment, you can contact me at any time.
NOTICE: I ship worldwide except Albania, Angola, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Germany, France, Russia and Ukraine. If you are from UK, please, place your order via my Etsy shop.
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?I make all my products by hand out of natural and high-quality materials. As a result, they are soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in my store are designed to follow your dreams. I make them in a variety of styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
- Want to know more about handmade techniques and materials I use? Visit my atelier!
- Have any questions? Read my shop policies and FAQ section or contact me directly. I will get back to you ASAP.
- Going to make a purchase? Do not forget to choose a free bonus!
Take a look behind the scenes!
This technique is pretty similar to wet felting but items you create are more lightweight. You can make nuno felt using silk, linen or other fabric with open weave – just remember to make a mess!
My hands are nimble tools ensuring constant control over the quality of my works. When you touch one of my products it is like we shake hands and exchange smiles.
These small bits of wool are delicate and ephemeral like snowflakes. They are just perfect to use with handmade felt as a substitute for glitter and sequins which are applied to other fabrics.
Wet felting is just rubbing wool fibers with your own hands. You had better go to the gym and exercise your muscles before you even start! Nothing can help more than strong arms.
Autumn Scarf with Falling Leaves & Seasonal Fruits
Autumn scarf in saturated colors with many leaves and fruits of fall. Wearing it, you will feel like a real autumn fairy.
Beige Brown Necklace Made of Felted Ribbon
Beige brown necklace made of felted ribbon is great gift for women, who love one of a kind accessories. It is perfect for any occasion.
Autumn Brooch with Yellow Leaf & Large Felted Chestnut
Autumn brooch with large yellow leaf and beautiful felted chestnut. It is an original piece of fall jewelry perfect for women who love nature.